279 Coty Way
$1,295,000 In Escrow
Get in Touch
Welcome to Parkview Neighborhood located in highly desired Blossom Valley! This amazing home boast 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, with 1,305 SqFt. Inside, sitting on a corner lot that's 5,700 SqFt. lot size. This beauty has many updated features the new buyer will love. It's pristine in move-in ready condition.
- Copper plumbing
- ALL ABS drain/sewer lines under house replaced
- Newer Water Heater
- All water fixtures replaced
- New wood plank flooring through the home.
- New interior designer choice paint color
- Recess lighting, Built-in speaker system
- Dual pane windows, slider leading to sideyard patio retreat, and backyard.
- Fireplace with stone surround and hearth
- Kitchen has grey kitchen cabinetry with stainless steel hardware
- Breakfast Bar with plenty of seating for family or guest.
- Custom built window seating in kitchen!
- White gleaming tile countertops in kitchen.
- Breakfast nook with a new farmhouse style chandelier.
- Large kitchen windows allow lots of natural light, and views of the lush green manicured garden.
- Stainless steel appliances
- Bathrooms have been updated to new wood plank flooring, new modern vanities with quartz countertops, new light fixtures and water fixtures, refinished stall shower and tub, new toilets.
- Bedrooms have new textured ceiling, paint, and carpeting.
- Nest thermostat, A/C, central heating
- New exterior paint and repaired roof eaves
- Partial landscaped redesigned with automatic front and back sprinklers
- Finished garage ceiling (drywall, texture)
- Added garage attic ladder
- Added wall cabinets, tool storage system in garage.
- Rear gutters replaced
Best of all, it's in a great community great for family fun! One block from Encore community pool. Plenty of park trails and playgrounds in Park I/II/III. Minutes from the newer Martial Cottle Park, which is a county park with a country style atmosphere, a local favorite. Minutes from Hwy 101/87/85, Downtown San Jose, San Jose Mineta International Airport, Santana Row Shopping and Restaurants. It's in a great location, the perfect place to call home sweet home!
- Oversized Windows
- Shopping Nearby
- Stainless Steel Appliances